- Mount the ball-joint at the desired side on the pyramid and then fix it with a headless screw.
- Then mount the pyramid at the desired position and the required orientation onto the mounting plate.
- This combination can then be mounted to the back side of the display.
- At the other end of the ball-joint, mount the second pyramid and fix it also with the headless screw. (The mounting plate is no more shown in the picture.)
- The display with its mounting assistant can then be fixed in the car with four screws -